Territory Transit operates urban bus services under a long-term contract to the Northern Territory Government. Territory Transit commenced operations in October 2014 and currently operates approximately 40% of Darwin’s metropolitan bus network. Territory Transit operates 34 buses from a depot in central Darwin.
Territory Transit endeavours to provide the Norther Territory Government and its passengers with:
- A high quality, efficient and reliable transport service;
- Exceptional customer service with polite and friendly staff;
- Innovative route planning solutions;
- A stable and well trained workforce;
- A willingness to collaborate with Government to solve problems and deliver long term value for money;
- Vehicles presented to the highest standards; and
- Impeccable safety, quality and environmental standards.
*Banner photo courtesy of ABC